The Financial Department aims at overseeing, dealing with, and controlling all of the financial affairs at YPU. It further forwards relevant reports to concerned parties at YPU administration and supervises purchased items and warehouse through the following.
- Analyzing and double-checking costs and revenues and preparing the annual general budget.
- Dealing with all of the issues pertaining to students’ financial accounts and adopting procedures facilitating the organization of their financial affairs.
- Double-checking the salaries of all members of the academic and administrative staff and setting plans for appraising salaries in accordance with the University development and its work force increase.
- Directly supervising purchasing committees and controlling their work mechanism.
- Closely overseeing YPU warehouse and determining a specific mechanism for its role at YPU.