- Refer to YPU website before coming to the registration centre to receive all registration-related instructions. These include
- installment needed for course registration.
- names of banks where the first installment and its specific account number could be deposited.
- Specified times for registration arranged according to university ID numbers.
- the name of the academic advisor of each student.
- specified registration locations on campus for every faculty.
- Deposit the first required installment for registration in specified banks and getting a statement of this transaction.
- Obtain all of the required forms (registration form, timetable sheet, proposed courses list) from the specific registration centre.
- Consult with the student’s assigned academic advisor to get approval for the courses in which the student wishes to enroll by signing course registration form.
- Go to registration centre to register for desired courses on the academic system following obtaining a turn card from the person in charge at the registration centre.
- Do not leave the registration centre before obtaining a list of registered courses and double-checking it.