Students staying at University housing are expected to comply with the announced regulations and refrain from committing the following violations.
- Making any kind of noise.
- Having any kind of parties unless with prior permission from housing management.
- Misusing housing facilities and using electrical appliances that could damage buildings and facilities.
- Drinking alcohol or entering housing while being drunk.
- Receiving visitors in areas other than those specified for guests.
- Wearing inappropriate clothing (such as night ware or revealing clothes) in common areas such as reception lounges, gardens, restaurants, etc.
- Engaging in actions that violate housing management specifications.
- Leaving electrical appliances on or keeping the tap running when leaving.
- Not adhering to the times set by housing management for arrival and departure.