1. The front two rows (eight seats) are reserved for members of the academic and administrative staff.
2. The assets of buses such as seats, curtains, and so on is to be preserved. Vandalism is not allowed.
3. The buses arrival and departure times must be adhered to.
4. The specified bus stops in the University transportation schedule must be adhered to and drives are not to be asked to stop in places other than these stops.
5. Talking to drivers during bus trips is not allowed.
6. Passengers must remain seated at all times during the trip and must refrain from standing unless when the bus stops at specified bus stops.
7. Quietness and adherence to all of discipline and YPU behavior instructions on the buses are expected.
8. Prior to getting off the buses, it must be made sure that no bags or personal belongings are left behind. Lost Items Office is the office where to refer to inquire about lost items on buses.
9. Smoking is strictly prohibited on all YPU buses.