The Admission and Registration Department aims at providing a host of services to YPU students and those interested to enrolling in it. It seeks to do so in a way that comforts students and guarantees the highest
level of speed and competence in offering information and services to students through the following.
- Admitting incoming students in accordance with the regulations and minimum limits set by the Ministry of Higher Education. It works to facilitate and organize the admission process in a way that reflects YPU’s positive image.
- Completely supervising students’ course registration at the outset of every academic semester and cooperating with the Deans of the faculties and academic advisors to complete and organize this process in the best way possible.
- Administering midterm and final exams at YPU and controlling their procedures, ensuring the adherence of the students and members of staff to the specified exam instructions at YPU.
- Issuing students’ grades at the end of every academic semester, calculating their GPAs and AGPAs, and announcing them to students in a way that ensures the ease of students’ access to this information and its privacy at the same time.
- Providing all the documents that students need (such as military service deferral, transcripts, and proof of study status) and controlling the required procedures.
- Supervising the academic system employed at YPU.