The Human Resources Department aims at activating the basic tasks of the administrative affairs of the academic and administrative staff, focusing on the principles and academic foundation of human resources management through the following.
- 1.Overseeing employment in a way that realizes equal opportunities, ensures the suitability of between individuals and their positions, and maximizes the potentials of all members of academic and administrative staff.
- Providing a job description of administrative posts at YPU, seeking to guarantee smooth fulfillment of tasks and realizes the complementary work of all YPU parties.
- Training and developing the academic and administrative staff at YPU, evaluating performance and utilizing its results to reward and motivate members of staff with distinguished performance, and seeking to aid the development of staff members with less competent performance.
- Managing employment system and compensations.
- Directing YPU staff members’ abilities in away that serves the goals and policies of the University and unifies the goal for all of its members.