Students and members of administrative staff are allowed to borrow one book and one CD at a time for seven days.
Members of academic staff are allowed to borrow no more than two books and two CDs at a time for two weeks.
Users cannot borrow any materials unless their borrowed items are returned on time. A fine is imposed in cases of delay in returning materials.
Users could renew borrowing items for a week, unless they have been reserved. Library staff must be notified of the renewal request before borrowed materials are due.
Users could reserve a borrowed item. When the item is returned, the reserving user is notified to pick up the item within two days, after which the item is returned to the library.
In cases of need, the library administration is entitled to requesting borrowed materials before they are due.
Reference books, journals, and books with limited-copies can be borrowed for in-library reading only.
In cases of failing to return borrowed items on time, a fine of 50 S.P. is imposed for every day of delay.
When failing to return a borrowed item for two months, a percentage of 50% of the item price is added to the fine.
In cases of book loss or damage, the user must pay the book price or provide a new copy of the same version of the same book.
A user could be deprived of borrowing rights for a period of time in cases of delay in returning materials or book loss or damage. He/She cannot borrow any items unless all financial obligations are paid.
Instructions to Students for Using the Library
- Food and drinks are not allowed in reading rooms.
- Library users must keep library materials in good shape and refrain from writing on them.
- Students can only borrow items via YPU card.
- Students are held responsible for the items they borrow during borrowing time.
- Borrowed items cannot be lent to other people. This entails responsibility in case the item is lost.
- Quietness, cleanliness, and discipline must be maintained in the library.